Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Puzzominos released !

I just released a game I was working on quietly since many months. It's free and available on Google Play for your Android device:

Puzzominos on Google Play

It is a Tetris-like game. It offers an original solo mode with 50 levels to solve. It works on all screen resolutions, both an portrait and landscape mode. I did all the design, programming, graphics, animation... Only the musics and sfx are done by third party artists : I chose and bought materials under royalty-free licensing.

Here some screen captures:

Puzzominos home screen

Puzzominos ingame screen


Last but not least, I give you a full online version ! Just click on "PLAY" below to launch the game. I mapped the screen controls in order to play with the keyboard. ENJOY !

1 comment:

  1. Joli :)

    Attention, ce mode challenge est addictif :)
    Jusque 5, allez... jusque 10, jusque 20...

    Je me dis "je vais tester 5 minutes..."
    Résultat 1h30 de jeu, arrivé au niveau 19.
    Madame a du me retirer l'ordi des mains :)
    A demain !

    Skotman

    ReplyDelete